Who I Am
- I’m a multimedia communications strategist.
- I execute rich media text, thought leadership articles, eBooks, interactive infographics, parallax, pop-culture interviews, chapters, and essays.
- I’m a speechwriter for major figures, and
- A ghostwriter for CEOs and technologists.
- I also write essays and fiction. and
- I’m a well-known fiction editor.
Present (and Former) Employers
More About Me
As a Senior Writer and Strategist at Archetype, and I’ve been on the staff of The New Yorker, Business Insider, and USAir Magazine.
As a writer, The New York Times praised my contribution to a travel anthology. Esquire cited my work at Guernica magazine.
I conceived the Guernica marketing strategy. As Senior Editor, I worked with hundreds of beginning writers—and five Nobel Laureates. The pieces I’ve edited have won many awards, including Best of the Web, Best of the Net, and Africa’s top literary prize.
I was a contributing film editor for Maxim and a television reviewer for Time Out New York.
I have an MFA in film from Columbia University, and my screenplay was optioned by a major film production company.
Two award-winning 16mm short films I directed played festivals around the world.